Friday 18 January 2013

Inspired By Jason Vale Facebook Group

During the detox I spent a lot of time on Jasons facebook page. When we got towards the end it occurred to me that I wouldn't know how so many people got on that I'd come to recognise. After all there was over 24,000 people taking part!

Also, Jason decided to start the detox again on the Monday and I thought it would be best not to be posting in there if we began to struggle. On Day 8 I set up a facebook group after chatting to another lady I'd met on his page (Debs).

The facebook group was set up as "I completed Jason Vale's Detox". It quickly gained members and once we reached 90 it was time to change the name. This was because we were attracting members that were either considering doing the plan or had only just started it. The original name was alienating them so we changed it to "Inspired By Jason Vale" this morning. As of today we have 94 members.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Icompletedjasonvaledetox/

That then gave me the idea to start a blog of the same name today. So here it is! x

No comments:

Post a Comment