Wednesday 1 July 2015

7lb In 7 Days - Results, Before And After Photos!

Well, yesterday was the last day of the detox and I am so happy with the results! Today's post is to give you the results and tomorrow I shall write a review of the Juicemaster Delivered that I used for the detox.

Start Weight: 11 stone 2 pound
Finish Weight: 10 stone 9 pound
Loss: 7 pound

Waist: Lost 1.5 inches
Hips: Lost 1 inch

My eczema was nowhere near as bad at the start as it was in 2013 but still an improvement


I wore the same clothes so it was easier to compare. Some of you may notice I am in the same t shirt as I wore in my after photo 2 years ago. This was to show myself that I still have a way to go, to get back to my ideal size.


So, I've still got a way to go but this is just the beginning. Thanks to Jason and his generosity I am back on track. Review coming tomorrow....


2 comments: