Tuesday 30 June 2015

DAY 6 AND 7 of 7lb in 7 days plan - Finished!

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I was very busy with work and when I finally got to sat down, I just wanted to go to bed with a book.

So that's, that. I've finished! Well, I've finished the plan but I haven't finished my journey to good health. The last 2 days have been heaven in the juice department. Theee lots of Passion 4 Juice (I think it should have a different name because it's different ingredients on the Juicemaster Delivered) and a Sherbert Lemonade. What more of a reward could I possibly have wanted?...

Well, there's the clearer skin - tick
More energy - tick
Better sleep - tick
More confidence - tick
Clothes that fit - tick
Healthier cravings - tick.
and the list goes on...

I have found the Juicemaster Delivered thing absolutely fantastic and thank you so much to Jason and his team for giving it me to try out. I shall do a full review over the next few days. I can't wait to show my results with you but need to weigh myself at the same time of day. As that was a morning, you will have to wait until tomorrow!

...but believe me, I KNOW they will be good! I'm basing that on the compliments I've received, the clothes that now fit me and the way I feel.

I also can't wait to show you the results with my eczema. So happy! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment