Thursday 25 June 2015

DAY 2 of 7lb in 7 days - Chicken Cravings, Gagging and a Juicemiss Thief

Day: 2
Miles walked: 5
Total number of minutes pacing kitchen: 45 at least

As an example of how much water retention I have, I measured my waist this morning. I have lost over an inch on my waist...In one day! I will not weigh myself though until the end. The other thing I've lost is 4 hours sleep. I couldn't get back to sleep after waking at 3 am to go to the toilet. I don't usually need to go in the night but all this juice and water made my body decide otherwise. Too much info? Sorry!

7.08am - My GINGER SHOT wasn't as strong today, much to my daughters disappointment. To quote her: "You didn't spin around as much!". This was a fair point. She still licked it out though.

9.48am - Sooooo hungry! I've just walked nearly 2.5 miles to do the school walk. We had to go fast because we were late. As a result I have worked up an appetite. I was thinking about my SUPER JUICE all the way home. I do love the fact that despite being in the fridge for 12 hours (and then on the side for 2 more) it is still icy. It takes me longer to get through. As a result I don't finish it until nearly 11 am.

12.16am - I've had my friendly bacteria and am now enjoying another SUPER JUICE. Yet again it is slushy but that's good. Still craving cold chicken and a salad....

1.30pm - Struggling! Day 2 and I want something that I don't want and am hoping I won't have! Lol I know this is now the withdrawals kicking in because I have been here before....but it isn't helping knowing that. I'm full of cold and feeling bleurgh and really craving tomato soup or mash and gravy (my choice of foods when ill). I got through the urge to chew yesterday because I knew I had a juice bar at 2pm. However, now I know I really don't like dates it has taken that comfort away. Despite being peckish yesterday I only ate half of one. It doesn't help that I know I have a juice containing beetroot to come.  It's silly to feel like this because already within a day I can feel a difference with my jeans. I didn't realise how bloated I get. Anyway, now I have that rant off my chest, I shall persevere on my quest for good health again! It's great that the juices have been made for me because it is keeping me going. Finishing the detox after such a generous offer, is the least I can do! :-)

2.08pm - tried the juice in a bar again but really struggling with the texture so have bagged half up again for later.

2.11pm - want food. Solid food.

2.28pm - there is a quote from Jason about having something and shutting up or don't have it and shut up. Either way, shut up. (What is the actual quote?). Well, I have spent 20 minutes obsessing about food, pacing the kitchen, opening cupboards. I started off wanting a chive cracker. After 20 minutes I had battled and wanted something a lot worse. I had worked myself up to wanting chips out of the freezer! I figured if I carried on like that I would end up doing something more drastic. I have had a cracker and am now shutting up. I'm going to have to find a new SOS because the juice in a bar isn't working. I can't eat bananas. Suggestions?

4.12pm - my daughter asked if she could try some of the juice in a bar that I am saving for later. I came back in from fetching the washing off the line and she had ate the lot! To quote: "It was so yummy that I forgot to stop eating it! Sorry"

My eczema today
5.45pm - SUPER CHUTE - Gaaahhhhhh!  Beetroot and celery and oh I can so taste them! I refused to drink it until my 6 year old said "Mummy, you tell me to have things that I dont like so you HAVE to drink it. You want your skin to get better don't you? And that man said you have to drink it so there!". In case you are wondering "that man" is Jason Vale. He is very well known to our little girl. He is the Juicemaster so she should be called the Juicemiss.  Lol So, yes, I drank it!

6.45pm - I'm really craving bread and butter. Proper fresh bread and lashings of proper butter. I have even convinced myself that I can smell it. Not long until the last juice. Funny thing is that I only eat bread about once a month!

6.57pm - when Kirsty at Juicy HQ first offered me this detox, she gave me a choice of the last juice or a soup. I so wish I had chosen the soup. I want food!

7.12pm - TURBO EXPRESS time. I'm just about to type yum before remembering it has celery in it. I can't taste it so it is officially yum. :-)

DAY 2 VERDICT - I'm amazed that I still don't have a headache. I really thought I would have by now. I'm happy with today's juices because it included my favourite and there was two of them. Tomorrow I have Lemon Ginger Zinger which I don't really like, Super Juice which I love, Passion 4 Juicemaster which I am REALLY looking forward to and Turbo Express which I also now like. I'm also running the Race For Life with my daughter. I hope I don't faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment