Friday 19 June 2015

Juicemaster Delivered Parcel Ready for 7lb in 7 Days Detox

It has been a very long time since I have written on this blog but I have decided it is about time I found my juicy mojo again. I disappeared because I felt like I would have let down the members in my Inspired by Jason Vale Facebook group if they knew the truth. I lost my way you see. A lot of bad things happened last year and I turned to food. I don't drink or smoke so it was my natural response.  I piled my weight back on despite walking over 5 miles a day. I got my sweet tooth back and chocolate became my frenemy (is that the phrase? Friend/enemy).

So I disappeared into the background and got on with life....slowly. Well I hit rock bottom last week. I had been talking to a new friend over a smoothie in a cafe and remembered my before and after photos on my phone. I showed her them quite proudly. However, I hadn't looked at them in over a year and realised that I looked like my before photo. The worst of it is that I was sat there wearing the jeans that I was so proudly holding up as "fat" jeans in the after shot!

I went home and cried. I hadn't even realised. I sat and wrote a post in the facebook group about how I either needed to quit the group or I needed to sort myself out. I was immediately flooded with comments and in the end had nearly 100 supportive comments. I confess I cried when one person said that knowing I struggled too actually helped her. I now think the group would have benefited more if I had been honest when I was struggling earlier. I know that I would certainly feel less of a failure if I knew Jason had sat there with a cream bun or 3 now and then. Lol

Well, I then got an email from Kirsty at Juicy HQ saying that they would like to send me a 7lb in 7 days detox package! I cried yet again. It was a very overwhelming hour or two.

The box arrived yesterday. I shall do a full review once I have tried them of course but here is my initial opinion. They arrived extremely well packaged. Each bottle had its own little hole in polystyrene.  Off the top of my head I would say the bottles are a bit bigger than an Innocent smoothie bottle. Each bottle is clearly labelled with what it is, what's in it, what day it is for and what number juice. I found this particularly helpful in how I stored them in the freezer. There will be no rooting around for each recipe.

It also came with little containers of shots. I immediately remembered the first time we tried ginger shots and the faces we pulled! I also remember that we then added more and more ginger each time to get the same effect! Lol We nearly didn't discover the shots because they were in a layer underneath and it was only as we noticed the inventory list had fell on the floor that we realised we had something else to find.

Also enclosed was 8 Berry Boost energy bars for an SOS, a booklet called Life After The Juice Programme,  a timetable and a welcome letter.

They recommend 2 and a half drawers but I found it fitted very easily into the freezer on 2 shelves with space to spare.

I shall be starting my detox on Wednesday 24th June. I know it is an odd day to start but my wedding anniversary is on Monday and then on Tuesday I have already arranged a day out.

I really, truly can't wait to start this. Thank you to Juicy HQ and to Jason.

I shall be blogging daily. See you on the 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment