Friday 26 June 2015

DAY 3 of 7lb in 7 Days - Heaven In A Glass...

6.34am - been awake since 3.30am again. That's the second night running. I don't know if it because of this bad cough etc or an effect of detoxing. I can't remember that far back. All I've done is fantasise about making a chicken salad again. The whole process of chopping vegetables, shredding lettuce suddenly seems so appealing. Lol

7.15am - GINGER SHOT- Hmm...I swear that one was stronger than yesterday. However, it was bliss on my sore throat!

8.45am - time for the 3 mile round trip to school walking. I feel weak and heavy.

9.14am - 2 people said I look pale.

9.15am - SUPER JUICE - Now the first juice of today is supposed to be the Lemon Ginger Zinger but I didn't enjoy it the other day. I'm that hungry that I needed the first juice to be one I liked so that I could persevere. I shall have the lemon one later instead.

9.36am - I'm just sat here thinking about the cravings. I've not once craved chocolate. That is so odd.  I can't understand why all I'm craving is healthy food. I guess it is my taste buds resetting? If so then that is motivation enough to continue. Last time I did this my eczema and weight were my driving force. Not this time.

11.27am - believe it or not, I'm still having my first juice. It is slowly defrosting which makes it last. I should be on my second one now but I want to save that until about 12. I'm off to run the Race For Life this afternoon with my 6 year old so need to have some nourishment working it's magic.

12.34pm - Off to run the Race For Life with my little girl at school in a minute. Completely forgot to get my juice out of the fridge so had to defrost it using warm water. (They didn't defrost with what is now 18 hours in the fridge!) Guzzled it whilst watching Jasons new show on youtube. Very funny. I will hopefully have fathomed out how to add a link to it by the time I post this tonight. By the way, I had TURBO EXPRESS instead of the Passion 4 Juicemaster. I want to save that for a treat at the end of the day.

5.45pm - Hubby phoned and in the manner a man would ask "Tell me in detail what you are wearing", I uttered the words "Tell me in detail what you've eaten" and then proceeded to salivate over Toad in the hole and mash with gravy. Lol

8.09pm - I've died and gone to heaven! Passion 4 Juicemaster is divine and way nicer than when we made it. The bottle says apple, pineapple, mango and raw almond nut milk. We had used yoghurt. I have been drinking them straight out of the bottle with a straw but decided this was worth more than that. I served it in a wine glass. It is driving me mad what the taste reminds me of. It should be easy to work it out but I can't. I even let hubby have a slurp and now he can't work it out either. Divine. I excitedly rushed to the chart on the fridge and I have it again on Tuesday. Yay!

DAY 3 VERDICT: Today was the hardest I think. Mainly because I was out of the house between 1pm and 5.30pm. I had expected to be home at 4pm so hadn't got my juice out and had to wait a while.  I had an email from Kirsty where she said today was the hardest. That gave me motivation to get through the day. Still no headache which I'm amazed by. That tells me I wasn't as unhealthy as 2 years ago. I'm feeling very positive, happy and light. Bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment