Sunday 28 June 2015

DAY 5 of 7lb in 7 Days - Amazing Results Already!

I haven't done it diary style today because I haven't had the time to stop and type as the day goes on like I usually would. I sneakily weighed myself today. I had promised myself I wouldn't but when my new jeans nearly fell down I just couldn't resist it! I'm not going to tell you because there are only 2 days left and I would like to do the grand total instead.

As you can see by the photo my freezer is becoming quite empty. Only 2 days to go!

I had to do the food shop today and what a different experience that was. The things I would normally crave didn't go in the trolley at all. I have been craving salad and chicken all week so that is what I have bought. Loads of fruit and veg too. Suddenly I have found the need to read ingredients and I was horrified to see there is sugar in the precooked chicken pieces that I would normally buy to put on a sandwich.  It was my first port of call when I was thinking of the chicken salad. Instead I bought a chicken, cooked it and shredded it to freeze. I confess I had a small bit but it was better to do that than leave the craving to get worse and worse and then end up eating loads and loads.

You see, my food issue is to binge eat. That's why 5:2 doesn't work with me. I binged (trying to use past tense here) at least twice a week and have done for years. My hubby has worked out that I rebel against myself. I eat healthily with no issues and then rebel. Don't get me wrong,  I don't binge and be sick. I just binge. I'm hoping that by doing this detox it will have broken that habit.

Anyway, I'm feeling like I have come out the other side. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment