Tuesday 23 June 2015

Day 0 - 7lb in 7 days Juicemaster Delivered

Yay! Tomorrow is the day I finally get back to the "new me" of old! I miss that slim healthy woman from before. I've been wondering all day what to have for my last solid meal for a week. I still don't know what to have and it is nearly 6pm. I fancy a beef hotpot quite randomly...

It says in the instructions to remove the following days juices the night before. I opened my freezer and knocked one of the little shot cups. This created a cascading waterfall of shot cups! After crawling around under the table and freezer they are now safely back in there. Oops. It also says to remove the juice from the fridge 2 hours before you have it. As the first one is at breakfast time I shall have to hold off a while.  I would prefer it cold though anyway.

I'm not looking forward to the withdrawal symptoms. I remember the headache well. However I shall look upon it as Harold being starved.  Who is Harold I sense you wondering? I remember in one video Jason suggested naming that part of us that is craving things. I called him Harold. No idea why...

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I have the berry juice bar to look forward to at 2pm. That was a lovely surprise because precisely 2pm is when I usually sit down and relax with some chocolate before going to collect my daughter. That will help with that craving. I am very habitual you see.

My 6 year old daughter had begged to try each juice so it will have to be a very small sip!

Anyway, I will do another post tomorrow to let you know what the juices are like and how the day has gone. I shall also share my stats and a before photo. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment