Tuesday 12 March 2013

Stuck in a rut

I'm thinking that I need a new project. I'm wondering if I can sort out one area of my life then the others may fall into place and I'll get back to juicing properly again?

I have done a lot of soul searching the last few days and have come to the conclusion I'm binge eating for more reasons than just craving.

Somebody in the group said to me that maybe I need to focus on the "why" I'm eating like this again, we'll I think I've sussed it.

When life feels out of control I turn to food. It's an old friend (or enemy more like) and it's a constant. I know where I am with it. I guess it's my way of taking control?

I seem to be using every excuse under the sun for why I've stopped juicing. "It's too expensive", "I've not got time "," hubby isn't bothered so no point "etc

It ISN'T expensive because I've been saying for two months that it's cheaper than a food shop.

I DO have time but I'm choosing to use that time moping.

Hubby IS bothered but as he relies on me to make them it means he's not having them so appears he's not bothered.

So, my "why"? Its a combination of being unwell with this eye infection, my lack of b12 (had jab yesterday), too much to do in house, my need to be on my own for a while, my little girls sudden attitude (she's 4),hubby working away each week, feeling fat again etc etc

I need to take control back of at least one area of my life. If I pick one then surely everything else will follow. I'm in a downward spiral and it's time to climb back up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment