Monday 11 February 2013

Facebook group

Wow! When I started the facebook group, I never thought it would get so busy. There are 150 members now and sooooo many posts. I do love doing it but it keeps me really busy between building my craft tutorial website and being a Mum and Housewife.

I spent the last two days organising all the posts into folders. Now at a glance people can find:

Useful links and downloads (15)
Videos and Audio (21)
Advice and Information - (28)
Recipes (29)
Articles of Interest (17)
Our Favourites Lists (8)
Recommended Reading (4)
Polls (2)

We have also put together a map of our members so we can see where in the world we all live.

There is no point in me posting the links because you need to be a member of the group. To join us in our chats please visit http://www.facebook.com/groups/Icompletedjasonvaledetox/

No comments:

Post a Comment