Friday 22 February 2013

Star In A Documentary With Jason Vale!

This was just posted on Jason Vales page on facebook. I would LOVE to go on there due to my eczema but I can't even think about applying. I have a 4 year old girl so it's an impossibility. I wish it was in this country.

Anyway, there is a video to watch at: http://vimeo.com/60211051

Here is the text from Jasons facebook page:

"GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO GET HEALTHY THAN EVER AND BE PART OF A GROUND BREAKING DOCUMENTARY! Please Share This Post if you know someone who needs help and wants to be part of this. I am looking for 6 people to be part of my documentary based around my One Disease One Solution philosophy. I am looking for just 6 people to join me at Juicy Oasis Health Retreat & Spa in Portugal from July 13th - August 10th 2013. You need to have an illness which you have suffered from for a while and where a regular diet or medical drugs don't seem to be helping. I am looking for people with either Obesity, Arthritis, Gout, Eczema, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Asthma, Cardiovascular Disease, CFS, IBS, Anaemia etc. As all disease has a spectrum, I am looking for people who have fairly to very severe cases of these conditions. I need to help people whose life is being controlled by their condition. No doubt there will be many people who have several conditions as rarely does the body manifest just one symptom of disease. If you are obese, chances are you have high cholesterol, diabetes and several other health challenges. Ideally I am looking for someone who is also on medical drugs, but not essential. I am looking for at least two people who are obese and have other conditions at the same time. Please watch the video and then send in your own video, I will watching ALL the videos personally and picking who comes myself as this documentary means a great deal to me. It doesn't matter how long the video is and it doesn't have to be 'fancy', it just has to be real. Tell me why you must be one of the 6 people who need to take part in this groundbreaking documentary. I will clearly pay for you to be at the health retreat for a month and your transfers getting there, you may need to pay for your flight depending on where you are in the world. This is open worldwide, so where ever you are tell me why you have to be part of this. Tell me how this disease is affecting your life and what restrictions it has. Also tell me your fears for the future if you don't get help. This may not be you but you know someone, so maybe you need to do a video on their behalf. I apologise already that I can only take six people, but this documentary will help millions all over the world. So what are you doing between 13th July and 10th August - fancy a month filming a documentary with me at my new retreat in Portugal? You will also be asked to do filming before at your home and after the retreat to 'catch up' with you and your health a while after the treatment. We will have a Dr with us taking all the stats and keeping an eye on things to make sure this is all done in a very professional way. If you think this is you get your video shot this weekend and send in next week as I need to pick people asap. Send your video to superjuiceme@juicemaster.com - look forward to turning your health around in Portugal and please share this post so the right people can get the right help. https://vimeo.com/60211051"

No comments:

Post a Comment