Sunday 7 April 2013

DAY 0 - The Day Before The Detox - Before Photos

It's that time again. Tomorrow I start the Big Juice Spring Clean detox organised by Jason Vale. It's also known as the 5lb in 5 days programme. This time I couldnt give a poop about the weight loss. I just want my freedom back.

After the 7 day detox back in January, I had my freedom back. Freedom from the food trap and freedom from the 35 year eczema trap. For the first time in my life I could proudly hold out my hand for change in a shop. I could proudly shake hands with someone and I could deal with food for visitors without feeling the need to put gloves on. I wasn't ashamed for the first time in my life and I am eternally grateful to Jason for giving me that freedom.

However, after nearly 3 months of eating solid foods. (occasionaly unhealthy ones but 95% healthy) I am right back where I started. I'm coming to the conclusion that maybe strawberries are a culprit? I LOVE strawberry and banana smoothies you see.

Anyway, I've decided to upload the before photos for this detox. Please look away now if you're easily repulsed. (Click to enlarge...if you dare)


No comments:

Post a Comment