Wednesday 10 April 2013

Day 3 - Video Diary And An Eczema Improvement?

Well today is Day 3 and I'm starting to come back from the dead! I've done another video diary. It was filmed at the end of Day 2 but unfortunately I hadn't realised how dark it was!

I film it but I don't watch it back because I hate seeing myself on camera.

I definitely feel better today so I would guess tonights video will be a bit more bouncy.

I've done a motivational video for the facebook group, so if you're a member head over to this link to view it and this link to join the group.

I've done an updated photo of my eczema (scroll to the end of post) and you can already see a slight improvement. You can also see this by clicking here.

Anyway, here's the link to my video diary. Click here to view the whole channel. 

CLICK TO ENLARGE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment