Friday 5 April 2013

Spring Detox Starts Monday!

I've not posted for a while but this is due to a busy life. When I do get on the laptop I'm sorting out the facebook group of the same name. Click here to join

We have 187 members to date and I'm anticipating quite a lot more once the detox starts on April 8th. Well, this will only happen if somebody mentions it on Jasons page of course.

I can't believe that 3 months down the line the group is still so popular. I originally started it just to keep in touch with about 10 of the people that I'd got used to reading on Jasons page through the Worlds Biggest Juice Detox in January. It was supposed to be continued support. Word got out and it got busier and busier and as a result I've made LOADS of  new friends. :-)

The group has got me through many blips and I can say without a doubt that if it wasn't for the group I'd have gone back to my old ways.

Today I asked in the group what the most inspiring things that Jason has said that stick in their minds. I have a terrible memory so will paraphrase my favourites.

Eat it and shut up, or don't eat it but SHUT UP! I hear that when I'm having a craving of some sort.

I also like the one about moping around hoping I won't eat something that I don't want. Or something like that. It is soooo true.

So, an update on where I am just before the Spring Detox starts. I weigh 10stone 1 pound which means a total of 16 lb loss since January 7th. I would give my measurements but its something I didn't do. I'd love to know how many inches I've lost. I can say that I've gone from a supermarket size 14 to a supermarket size 10. Admittedly they are slightly stretchy jeans but I do have a pair of supermarket size 10s that I can very nearly do up. I use the phrase "supermarket jeans" because I know that Next and other high street would label those as size 12. I say that because I bought some size 10 Next jeans that I plan to get into!

So, nearly time for the Big Juice Spring Clean. (also known as 5lb in 5 days) If you haven't yet got Jasons book then the link is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment