Sunday 5 May 2013

Day 0 - Jason Vales Clear Skin Programme

Tomorrow I begin the Jason Vale Clear Skin Programme and I'm really excited!!!

My eczema is rubbish again and I'm sorry to say that I'm pinning all my hopes on this. I probably shouldn't, but hey, a bit of optimism never did anyone any harm eh?

Mind you, I pinned a lot of hope on the 5 lb in 5 days (5/5) detox and ended up bitterly disappointed and upset. Not with regards to the weightloss side of it (I lost 6 lb) but because of my eczema. I'd hoped for the same dramatic improvement as on the 7 lb in 7 days (7/7) detox. However, with hindsight I can see the 5/5 had less apples and avocados and I strongly believe they helped before.

I drink a LOT of Super Juice which has apple and avocado in it. I double the avocado too.

Anyway, tomorrow is day 1. I plan on doing a video diary and photos. I'll embed them in my daily post.

I'm writing today's entry via my phone which is why there are no links or photos. To read about the programme visit Jasons site at www.juicemaster.com

On my next entry I'll post the exact links and before photos.

I'm also quite excited because I've discovered a new cream after reading an article in a magazine. (photo at the end of blog entry)

Its called Care Aqueous Emollient Cream (sls free). At present I use Hydromol. It was prescribed to me by a dermatologist over a year ago. It was wonderful and soothing. I also use it as a soap substitute. However it now stings and makes my skin red. I find a cream can be my friend for a year (miracle cream) and then it turns against me. My GP will be pleased because they want me to stop using it because "it costs the NHS too much money" (I get free prescriptions).

Isn't that why I pay National Insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment