Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 3 - Out The Other Side?

Day 3 of the Clear Skin Programme

To view my video diary (filmed BEFORE the post that you are about to read) please click here.

8:01 am

YAAAAYYYYYY! I got through a whole night with no scratching! There is a marked improvement in my eczema. Updated photo on the photos page. Click here to view.

Wow! It's really spurred me on now to continue. I've got a tingling in my right hand as I type that. Psychological?

I changed the recipe slightly again. As you know, I'm drinking the same green juice, three times daily for three days. Today is the last day of that. Well on Monday I did the recipe as instructed but minus the celery. If I'd added that I would never have drank it because it makes me retch, the smell and the taste. So, to replace the celery, I upped the spinach. Yack. I also had to add an unripe avo-piggin-cado (as they've been renamed for the last 4 months!).

Yesterday I did the correct amount of spinach, left out the celery but upped the cucumber. I also had to use an unripe avo-piggin-cado. It was much nicer.

Today, I did the correct amounts (minus the celery) but upped the apple and used a RIPE avo-piggin-cado. Delicious!!!! It tastes so much like my favourite juice the Super Juice. Yummy. Whether it tastes as nice as the day goes on is yet to be seen. I do find flavours change as the day goes on.

Oh and note to self, make sure the blender lid is on straight before filling it with 3 batches and turning it on. I'm still trying to locate places it might have splashed! lol

10:11am

I'm buzzing right now! I've just realised that it is over 12 hours since I last scratched!!!! Having my mid morning fruit snack of pineapple, mango and melon. Mmmmm

12:32 pm

Time for juice number 2. PLEASE let it taste as yummy as this morning....

12:33pm

Brown due to the apples but still tastes yum. I need something to drink juices out of where I can't see the contents. lol

2.32 pm

I just couldn't resist weighing myself....

Well that means I'm halfway to losing what I put on when I was on holiday without my juicer. Yay!

3:48pm

I'm hungry. I've had to reach for a banana. Mmm. One juice left for the day.

I'm on such a high today! Eczema improved, weight loss, mind clear. Yay!

To view my video diary (filmed BEFORE the post that you have just read) please click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment