Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day 2 - Jason Vales Clear Skin Programme

Day 2 of the Clear Skin Programme

To view todays video diary please click here

11:16 am

 I'm at my Mums for the day which means things are extra tough because I love her cooking. We're not going home until about 7.30, so it's going to be a long day. I've just visited my Nan who greeted me with the words "I've baked you some of your favourite gonger cake!"

ARGH! Luckily my Nan understands my plight with my eczema so she was fine when I told her what I'm doing.

13:43 pm

I'm hungry. I've had a bowl of raspberries and that's taken the edge off. I've stupidly left drink number 3 at home (I picked up one flask for lunch but forgot tonights. Duh!

4.37 pm

I've had to go upstairs at my Mums and watch TV for an hour. I couldn't bear the smell of the meat cooking. I'd like to say that its because I know it's bad for me, but that's not the reason. Quite simply it's because I'm hungry! Oh the smell of carrots is divine!

I swear my eczema is worse than ever but it was said that it could get worse before it improves.

7.58 pm

Well, I've finally had my last juice of the day. I'm quite embarrassed to admit that I'm looking forward to Blue Sheet Hour. I can't remember if I mentioned it yesterday. If I didn't then it's when I get to cover my body in coconut oil, lie on the bed with my eyes closed and listen to Jason Vales hypnosis CD. Bliss!

I've also uploaded a before photo which you can view on the photos tab above, scrolling down or by clicking here

To view todays video diary please click here



No comments:

Post a Comment