Tuesday 14 May 2013

Where Have I Gone?

Just a quick post because I figure I should explain why the videos have been changed to private and why I've stopped posting a daily blog.

Well, to be honest, life has got on top of me and I'm starting to think my honesty is not a good thing. What I mean is that I'm too open. Before blogs were invented I would have cringed if somebody had found my diary (as in on paper) so why all of a sudden do I want to share my deep and meaningfuls with the world?? Its okay if its positive or funny stuff but over the last few day I've bared my soul. I've left those posts up but the videos have been changed to private.

A lot of stuff has happened in the last few days, one of which has had me questioning life. Seeing a four year old girl laughing at her birthday party, but knowing at the same time she won't live long enough for her next one has hit me hard. On top of that a relative is very ill.

I don't know if I shall go back to blogging quite so personally again. I'll just stick to recipes, articles etc I think. I've decided to shut myself off from the internet for a while and relax. The Clear Skin Programme had took me back to diet mentality. I've not had that for the four months of juicing but as soon as I started the programme it came back. I don't feel like it through a detox but I have done for the last week. I came off of it at the weekend and feel free again.

Anyway, since shutting myself away from the internet this last few days, my eczema is easing off. I assume its because I'm not anxious? Who knows.

Enough of the analysing and amateur psychology. In the words of the Terminator...I'll be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment