Monday 6 May 2013

Day 1 - Jason Vale Clear Skin Programme

Day 1 of the Clear Skin Programme

1.13pm...

I've filmed the first entry of my video diary which you can view by clicking here

2.02pm...

I'm sat here sipping my second Ultimate Skin Cleanser juice. After 5 hours in the fridge it still tastes the same but is a bit darker in colour. If you've watched the video below, then you will know that I've not put the celery in it. I hate celery with a passion. People keep telling me that if I keep drinking it then I will grow to like it. After four months of testing that theory, I've come to the conclusion that I won't!
For my mid morning snack I had some raspberries. I LOVE raspberries. I think the berries I'm to avoid are strawberries
.
5.27pm...

Oh my God! It's ridiculous! I'm not even at the end of Day 1 and I'm going insane!
I've never done a detox alone before. Hubby has always done it with me. However I'm doing this Clear Skin Programme alone (in this house I mean). Right now, my hubby is cooking chips (yeah Mr Healthy had lapsed somewhat) and paella. It smells heavenly. My stomach is rumbling something chronic. :-(
Just as with the 5/5, my headache is already threatening to hit. This makes resisting the food even harder.
So far today I've had a banana followed by an Ultimate Skin Cleanser, some raspberries, another Ultimate Skin Cleanser and some grapes. Not all at the same time of course!
I've got another Ultimate Skin Cleanser to go but it won't be enough.
Argh the smell of food!!! Just two more days of this, two more days. 

Right, I'm off to listen to the first of the CDs. I completely forgot to do that yesterday! I've bought my coconut oil ready for Blue Sheet Hour later. I must get his other CD copied onto my phone so I can listen to that at the same time. See you tomorrow!
 
To view my video from this morning, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment